Formally, The Gujarat State
Federation of Co-operative Sugar Factories Limited, was registered
in 1960, at Ahmedabad, as facilitator of Sugar Co-operatives with
following objective : -
- To Coordinate activities of different Co-operative Sugar
- To provide technical support and guidance for the expansion.
renovation and modernization of the existing units and in by
product utilization and sale
- To assist the units in programming funds from the financial
institutions and government bodies.
- To encourage the research work for better quality of Sugar
lane Crop. thereby achieving the Optimum production.
- To provide technical and professional training to the farmers
to improve their field.
- To be a important interface between to Co-operative Sugar
factories and the government bodies.